Monday, March 2, 2009

ANNOYING

Wanna know what annoys me? People who talk during movies, spam (junk email, not the canned meat, although I'm really not a fan of that either), and naturally waking up early on a weekend. Oh and also fitness magaizines that have an article EVERY month about how you can drop 35 pounds a year just by cutting down on soda (sooo basically the rest of us who don't drink soda are screwed?) But the thing I hate most of all is working my BUTT off at exercising and eating healthy and not seeing any results.
Yesterday I was feeling super motivated. In the morning we took our pup Trigger for an hour walk. I was feeling great so then I went to the gym and ran for 10 minutes, did elliptical for 20, and bike for 30. And I'm talking really working it, as in sweat dripping, arms pumping. Then later in the day we took Trigger on another 1 1/2 hr walk. Besides that I ate SUPER HEALTHY. Lunch was a grilled veggie panini and some pineapple, snacks were a string cheese and apple and dinner was black beans, squash, and a cheese quesadilla. So imagine my pissoffedness (yes i just made up a word) when I got on the scale this morning and I was the EXACT same. Now I know there are a million logical things I'm not taking into account-water weight, that much exercise taking a couple days to register, etc. but frankly I DON'T CARE. MOVE SCALE MOVE!!! You are being ANNOYING!

1 comment:

  1. The rest of us who don't drink soda are already doing wonderful, healthier things for our body! We have an edge. :-D

    And yes, the speed at which a scale moves can be extremely annoying. ;-) Keep making healthy choices.

    ReplyDelete