I love to dance. There is a hip hop class at my gym that I have only been to once but I LOVED it. So last night I was all excited to go back, thoughts of me busting some super cool moves and burning some serious cals dancing in my head. I get to the class and POOF! all my dancing dreams fly out the window. There is a GUY in the class. Yuck :( I loved this class so much because it was a group of about 10 women shaking their bon bons and being free to dance their little hearts out without fear of being embarassed. Doesn't this guy see that the he is the only one there?? And not only is it just your average joe but a big meathead in a muscle tee who looks like he could benchpress threee of me. I am NOT getting my groove on in front of him...waaaaay too awkward. Arg.
So I chose to do the ellipitcal instead. Maybe next week he will be gone, or I will have the courage to get over my insecurities...probably not but it's a nice thought :)
Workout 2/26/09: 45 minutes elliptical
Food Journal 2/26/09 Target: 22 pts
Breakfast: Oatmeal (3 pts)
Snack: String cheese (1 pt)
Lunch: Grilled cheese sandwich (8 pts)
Tomato soup (4 pts)
Dinner: Oatmeal (6 pts)
Total: 22 pts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment