I am a blogger. The better way to phrase it would probably be: I am a blogger? I never thought in a million years I would have my own blog. I love writing but I am very technically challenged when it comes to computers. So why blogging? Well I have been on a journey to lose weight for about the last year. I've committed to starting over-eating better, working out. It all goes well for a few weeks and then bam-back to square one. It doesn't help that I have a husband who can eat WHATEVER he wants and still end up at the end of the day with a six pack without lifting so much as a 2 pound weight. Jealous? Maybe...
I've found the thing that really works for me is Weight Watchers but the problem is sticking to attending the meetings. I went about a month ago, lost 3.7 pounds in one week and then because of travelling, work, etc haven't been back. And now I feel like I can't go back until I lose that 3.7 pounds that I gained back. Sigh.
I have been following some weight loss blogs for a while now and I find them so inspiring. Everyone is so candid, so genuine and I can relate to so many of your stories. So I decided maybe I should try my own. Keep me accountable...
So, here I go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can't believe I started a blog either, but I LOVE IT!! I am addicted now!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your journey! You CAN do it!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Welcome to the blog world...there are allot of wonderfully supportive people on here with great advice and tips and it's a great way to stay accountable! Keep in touch!
ReplyDelete"Hot Girl Hiding"...what a GREAT blog title. I get it! I feel it! I love it!
ReplyDeleteHere's to your maiden HGH blog entry (and many more)!
Welcome to the "Blogosphere". (No that's not the name of a former Illinois governor.)
ReplyDeleteI'll be following your progress and cheering you on.