So the last few days have been kind of hectic. My mom was down visiting and our fun girls day shopping trip turned out not so fun when she nearly passed out in the mall and had to be taken to the E.R. Turns out she has a bad case of pneumonia :( So needless to say the last two days I haven't had any time to exercise. On top of that I have been eating moderately bad (something about being in a hospital just makes you feel like it is okay, no make that expected, to eat a greasy cheeseburger). So I was DREADING getting on the scale today and to my surprise...minus 3 pounds!?!? What???
I think what happened was all the work outs I did last week FINALLY caught up to me. I had been working out pretty hard and seeing NO results on the scale. And now after a couple days off my body has finally caught up...it was one of the best surprises ever :)
Not to play with fire I am getting my butt back in the gym today...Mom is out of hospital and I have a new People magazine to read on the bike...life is good...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment